Friday 3 April 2015

Young at Heart

Hello lovely peeps.

This is the card I made for my Grampa who was 90 on Tuesday. 
He's always had a lovely garden and even though he can't do much gardening himself now he still manages to produce smashing rhubarb.


My hands weren't up to much colouring in last week so I stamped the gardener with white detail embossing powder. The leaf background was created with a Sheena Douglass A4 folder - I rubbed over the debossed side with green distress ink.



I used
Vegetable Patch stamp
Stitched Alphabet
General Greetings small
 Papers from Antebellum, Beach Bliss and Father Knows Best 8x8 paper pads 
all from Lili of the Valley

On the Edge Torn Notebook die
Sizzlits Gardening Tools dies
from Sizzix

Sheena Douglass Embossing Folder - A Little Bit Oriental - Maple Leaf


I'd better go and have my lunch now, my stomach is rumbling at the thought of rhubarb crumble :D

Have a lovely weekend everyone x

1 comment:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love this image and what a great male card, love the added tools x