Saturday 2 July 2016

Flowers For You

Hello lovely peeps


It's time for a new challenge at Crafty Calendar and the theme this time is
'Punches and/or Dies'

The prize is 2 digis of the winners choice from All Dressed Up

.

Here’s a short bio about Wendy:

Hi I am Wendy Burns I live in Nottingham UK with my husband and two children who have been the inspiration behind the characters, in particular my daughter who has kept me up-to-date with blogging and trends. I work predominantly within the textile children’s wear market, fashion and interiors.

I trained as a textile designer and although my work is digital based, I love to retain that hand drawn /sewn feel which I hope comes across in my artwork.

Digital stamps is a new challenge for me and the opportunity to work with the All Dressed Up Team and has been very exciting, in particular the creative way my characters have been given individual personalities by the designers .

All Dressed Up is a newly launched blog with an enthusiastic team who are passionate about stamping. The coordinators Anne Lise and Bettina along with an amazing design team are also known as The Dressy Girls.

We have a friendly Facebook page, regular blog posts, tutorials, challenges and freebies .The stamps can be purchased from the Etsy shop which is updated on a monthly basis.

We really are friendly bunch and would love to see your creations so please feel free to contact us and visit the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog.

So for my card I have used the gorgeous 'Flowers for You' and coloured her in with Promarkers
Hair: March Hare, Tan, Sandstone
Skin: Sunkissed, Budding Rose
Clothes: Ice Grey 1 & 2, Graph'Its 6110 & 6130
Bag & Flowers: Lime Zest, Budding Rose, Rose Pink

She's layered up on my card with papers from Lili of the Valley 'Timeless Victorian' (retired) and Prima 'Firefly'

The dies I have used are by X-Cut (circles), Memory Box (border) and Sizzix (greenery)


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
Crafty Gals Corner # 78 Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps #129 Anything Summer
Dream Valley Challenges # 134 Summer Colours
Love to Scrap  #80  Anything Goes
A Snowflakes Promise  #25 Summer
Deep Ocean Challenge #132 Colours of Summer
Lemon Shortbread #18 Anything Goes (Always)
Creative Moments #95 Anything Goes w/optional twist Summer
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards #112 Girls of Summer

All Dressed Up #58 Anything Goes (Always)

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Really pretty card Katrina and I love the dies you have used xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Katrina, I like the image the colours and all the dies
Kevin xx

Anne said...

I'll have to check out those images Kat, not seen them before and she is sooo cute!
Anne x

Anne said...

me again Kat, I just had a look at the 'all dressed up' store - very talented artist, there are some really lovely images and I was spoiled for choice!
Anne x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Katrina xx

Céline said...

gorgeous card
thanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps
hugs
céline

TracyM #6773 said...

BEAUTIFUL card!
LOVE your image, colouring and pretty layers!
THANK YOU for joining us at the Crafty Gals Corner :)

Carole Pollard said...

This is such a pretty card I love the design thanks for playing Crafty Ribbons Challenge Love and hugs Carole x Design Team