Thursday 30 April 2015

Black cats



Morning peeps, thanks for stopping by.

A 'clean and simple' card today, one of the rare occasions when I spend less than an hour on a card :)

Recipe:-
Stamp the 'Good luck' from the Just to Say set by Lili of the Valley in black Memento ink.
Doodle some lines around the card edges with a black fineliner pen.
Make sure you let it dry for 5 minutes before adding the cats, which are die-cut from black card (die by Impression Obsession). I used zig two way glue (my first attempt with PVA glue seeped out and stained the card when I wiped it off!).

I have used a similar design for my partially sighted friend June who is 90 today (way to go, June!) because the high contrast of the black and white is easier to make out. I also put the cats on foam pads for her card so she could feel them more easily.

I'll be back at the weekend with my first LOTV card for May.

Have a great day,
Katrina x

2 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Great card Kat, love it!

Donna x

Sue said...

This is a fab card Kat, such a clever design..I love it...xxx
Sue