Friday 19 May 2017

Pastel Butterflies for Leonie

Hello lovely peeps, I hope you are well.


A quick card for you today, combining some of Leonie's stamps with patterned paper from my stash.  I stamped one of the butterflies from Leonie's Flight to Freedom set a few times onto patterned paper and cut them out. One is cut in half so it looks as if the butterfly is seen from the side.


The flowers were cut from a co-ordinating paper and I layered them up with a matching background paper and a sentiment from Leonie's Off She Flew set stamped onto white card.

Some borders doodled with a black fineliner pen finish it off.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
Dream Valley Challenges # 156 Things with wings
Moving along with the Times #45 Butterflies
Stamping Sensations  Butterflies, fairies and fantasy

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

13 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love butterflies, fab card

Valerija said...

Wow this is gorgeous, love the pastel colours.
Valerija xx

Fikreta said...

very nice!

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing at Moving Along with the Times.
~DT Janis

Chris Boldovici said...

Hi Katrina, been following you for a bit and I love your style. This card is just so pretty...Love it.

Hugs
Chris B

brenda said...

A beautiful card and just perfect for our theme this month, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Tracy Welham said...

A very pretty card. I haven't used the stamping on patterned paper technique for a while, I must give it a go again. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Craft buddy said...

I love your use of these papers, I have the same set and will confess that I struggle with it! You did a great job with those big flowers, I'm feeling inspired so thank you for sharing this with me! Thanks for joining us at Moving Along with the Times this week. x Jessie

Tina Z. said...

amazing, I love butterflies.

Carole Pollard said...

Love this its all so pretty the colours and papers are fab love and hugs Carole x

Gina said...

I so enjoy seeing handmade butterflies...and the verse...so beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge XXX

Marlies said...

A beautiful card with a lovely design and pretty butterflies. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

Dora said...

This is beautiful. What a beautiful soft tones in colours.
Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.