Tuesday 8 August 2017

Dotty About You on Throwback Tuesday

Hello lovely peeps


This week's unblogged card is using one of Leonie Pujol's Entwined Heart dies.

The inspiration came from the lovely dotty design in the Pretty Borders stamp set, which I've stamped all the way around the edge of the card.  I coloured in a few of the dots with a black fineliner pen and printed off the sentiment from my computer.

The heart outline was cut from white card using Entwining Joy, from the Big Heart set. After glueing it onto my card with Cosmic Shimmer glue I filled in the centre with small black dots and added tiny dots all around the outside.

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow this is beautiful love it

Valerija said...

very pretty card

Sue said...

I love this Katrina! really lovely huggles Sue xx

Fikreta said...

very nice!